Thursday, February 7, 2013

Healthy eats :: muesli slice


Trying to be healthy when you have a sweet tooth is a challenge, but this super easy muesli slice recipe is a way you can be {mostly} good and whilst enjoying a treat.

To try and make the slice as natural + nutritious as possible I used organic ingredients where I could, but of course this isn't essential.

Ingredients:

* 3 cups of muesli

* 1/4 cup of honey

* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

* 1/4 cup shredded coconut

* 3/4 cup dried cranberries

* 100mL coconut oil

* 2 eggs


Method:

* Mix together the muesli, honey cinnamon, coconut + oil and bind together with the 2 eggs

* Add mixture to a shallow tin

* Bake in a fan forced oven at 160 degrees for 25-30 min or until lightly golden.


See, super easy right?


Enjoy!

Rachel xo





6 comments:

  1. This looks delish! I must try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love muesli - so healthy and sucha great way to start the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for muesli and granola and anything in between! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious, I'm a big fan of muesli so this is definitely one to try! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the recipe - I shall definitely make this as it might discourage me from eating too many chocolate biscuits!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow...that looks amazing. I need more healthy eats in my life, thanks Rachel!

    ReplyDelete