Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Sunday + a few lovely links



Hi lovelies! Just popping in as I've had a super busy couple of days. Yesterday and last night was spent celebrating with my family for my sister's birthday {the first time we have seen her since her 7 week adventure!} and my little niece's 7th birthday; then today I'm headed off on a mini road trip to visit my grandmother who is unfortunately not very well.


Here are a few of favourites from around the web...


+ I'm excited to hear that Alexa Chung will be making an appearance in the final season of Gossip Girl {although the story lines lately have taken a nose-dive, I still find this show somehow deliciously intoxicating}.

+ I had the same reaction as Claudia when I saw the beautiful Hermes wallpaper collection.


+  I love these stylish ideas for storing magazines.


+ Victoria Beckham is the guest editor of Glamour's September issue. Read her interview + see the shoot here.


On a side note, I'm thrilled to have my first published article {cue squeals!} featured in the new online luxury travel magazine, Latitude. Take a read of my Sydney City Guide here + make sure you check out the rest of the gorgeous issue!

I hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!


Rachel xo


Image credit.

10 comments:

  1. Being with family is the best way to spend time, especially with grandparents.

    Enjoy lovely lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your published article! So exciting!

    Ha I feel the exact same way about Gossip Girl lately -- but exciting that Alexa Chung will be in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is so exciting to get a piece published. Great round up and travel safe to see your Grandma. I have been following for a while but don't comment much....just wanted to say I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is so so exciting about getting published! You must be so proud! I loved all your links, I'm so excited to see Alexa on Gossip Girl. I'm still catching up to recent episodes so it will be something to look forward to! Hope you had a lovely weekend! xx

    Kate {Modette}
    http://modetteblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved those magazine storage ideas - great links, hun! Hope Sunday is wonderful for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel!!! So exciting to have an article published!!! Way to go lady!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your grandmother gets better Rachel. Congrats on the article, that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely links indeed! And I totally agree with you about Gossip Girl - the whole show is beyond ridiculous now, and yet I still can't stop watching it... :)

    Life etc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your article, you should be so proud! And Gossip Girl... It brings out the addict in me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation Rachel on that article, how wonderful. I have opened and bookmarked it and now I just need a big cup of latte before I dig into it ... and then I will find a way to visit Sidney ;-)

    ReplyDelete