Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy weekend + lovely links



Happy weekend friends! Now that the weather is starting to get a lot cooler here, I'm starting to think about my wardrobe for the season ahead and taking serious visual cues from Katie Ermillo's Fall 2012 collection + I can never resist a chic all-black ensemble.


:: Here are lovely picks this week...


+ I love Jacquelyn's DIY nightstand idea.


+ Another fun DIY project: scarf print shorts.


+ Design*Sponge gave a sneak peek into Refinery29's fab NY offices.


+ {Selfish for 27 days}, where the lovely Rach from Space in Between is a guest contributor, sounds intriguing + I'm seriously considering signing up...


+ Scarlett Johannson talks to US Vogue accompanied by an exquisite editorial with Mark Ruffalo, shot by Mario Testino.


:: And in case you missed it...


+ A modern day Audrey Hepburn.


+ On my wish list.


+ Krystal's glamorous + eclectic apartment tour.


I also visited Peep My Style, sharing my favourite chair + A Dose of Pretty, sharing my top 5 favourite accessories for the home!


Thank you all so much for visiting this week; I hope you have the loveliest weekend ahead!


Rachel xo




Image credits: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

15 comments:

  1. I love Katie Ermilio - I've got to check out the Fall collection!

    Have a great weekend :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and inspiring images...Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that DIY nightstand! So cute! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red trousers outfit is so lovely and I like the vintage look it inspires. Have a wonderful weekend, Rachel!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great links! I loved Refinery29's NY offices too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved these links, very inspiring! Have a wonderful weekend, Rachel!

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blue skirt is a stunner! Your whole picture is gorgeous, thanks for getting my weekend off to a beautiful start :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the link love!! Happy weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fab link love! Have a great Weekend Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore Mark Ruffalo! Happy weekend lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That light in the top left image is STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel! I took a short Easter break (from blogging as well) and I'm now catching up with your lovely posts! Loved the Audrey one and the inspiration outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful link love - I love the red trousers, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a great one, darling! Thank you for the links! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous links as always Rachel! Loving that blue skirt too :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete