Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Workspace + a new look



Happy hump day my dears + welcome to the new look Little Bits of Lovely!


The blog has been have been given a fresh look which also included updating and reorganising the categories and regular features, which are now all on the right hand side. I hope you like it!


On another note, today I wanted to share the lovely workspace of Camille Styles, whose home was recently featured over at Design*Sponge. I've been a fan of Camille's blog for a while now + have always thought she has incredible style, so it was no surprise to see her home was equally gorgeous. I love the neutral palette Camille started with + how she has then added texture and bursts of colour to layer the room. The French-style chair is my favourite part - how incredibly comfy does it look? No, I wouldn't mind working in this space all day at all...


See the full house tour here + Camille also has some outtakes on her blog here.


Rachel xo




Image credit: Design*Sponge + Camille Styles.

22 comments:

  1. Love the new look blog! I agree Camille's house is gorgeous & not too overdone!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new look is very lovely indeed Rachel! As is Camille's house - she has fab style :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely space, I especially like the fresh flowers.

    And congrats on your new blog layout, it looks beautiful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new look is amazing! Absolutely love it and this workspace. I would get SO much done in an office like that. Thanks for sharing-I hadn't seen her home tour yet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new layout looks beautiful, Rachel! I've been a fan of Camille's for quite some time too and her home is as inspiring as her lovely blog. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, I really like the new layout! Congratulations!

    Camille's space is lovely and I think the iMac is such a great object...beautiful and useful at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the new blog look! And her workspace is gorgeous. I agree with you about the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your new look and Camille's space feels chic and inviting! not too fussy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your new design Rachel, and that workspace is amazing! :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The redesign looks so fantastic Rachel! Very classy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a dreamy little workspace! Love the finish on that cloved mirror...pretty tablescape makes the best working environments...very chic, thanks for sharing!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Camille's office space is stunning and I love your new look! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh la la, Rachel - I love the look of the new site! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachel, your new lay-out looks fabulous!!I love how clean it is.
    I'd also seen this workspace and saved the first image, that mirror and the light creamy colors so speak to me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your new look is fantastic! I love her office, especially that chair paired with the glass desk.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful workspace like this would supply heaps of inspiration! Love what you've done with your new look too - so soothing and elegant!x

    ReplyDelete
  17. a similar mirror has been on my wish list! love!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the new look - so stylish and the categories down the side are helpful! I'm sure I would work really well in that lovely workspace too.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a slick new look, hun! P.S. Loved Camilles tour as well - that pool area is DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the new look, Rachel! And her space is incredible. Definitely lust worthy :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank so much for sharing a great review of this fascinating workspace. Keep sharing some inspiring office themes or designs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rachel, love the workspace design. Where did you purchase the desk from?

    ReplyDelete