Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Workspace {colour happy}


Just looking at the bursts of colour and gorgeous flowers in today's workspace {belonging to Lucy Young} are making me incredibly happy! 

I love how Lucy has organised her wrapping paper and the inspiration board looks so vibrant and lovely.

Speaking of colour, I created a Pinterest board called Colour Love, where I've started to collect beautiful colour inspiration. Pop on over to check it out! 

Are you on Pinterest? Let me know so I can follow you!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week,

Rachel xo





Image credit: The Design Files; interior + photography by Lucy Young

11 comments:

  1. What gorgeous, colorful inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel this looks so lovely! I would like an inspiration board like that, and the colored vase is such a statement. Thanks for the inspiration :) Off to check our your new pinboard. Yes I'm (recently) on Pinterest. Ridiculously I had to be invited to become a member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pinterest boards - especially when they focus on lovely colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole workspace is happy and exciting. It would be pretty easy to get inspired with such a lively desk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love the inspiration board & the red flowers! Gorgeous!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this! I dream of this space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want an inspirational workspace like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous space. Loving the pinboard :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete