Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Workspace {black + white}


There is much to love in this luxe workspace, featured in Celerie Kemble's book, Black + White (and a bit in between)

The oversized table lamp is incredibly glamorous + serves as the feature piece for the space; whilst the lovely decorative touches like the Hermes boxes and Classic Wedgwood Jasper vase + dish, add a subtle air of elegance + refinement. 

So lovely, don't you think?

Rachel xo


Image credit: Celerie Kemble, via Eddie Ross

16 comments:

  1. I lOVVEEEEE this space too! REALLLLLLLY love the Hermes box as well. I remember in Singapore being able to buy just the boxes in the underground market, but who wants one of those? I'd love to have a real one obviously. Gorgeous!

    x
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look
    and now I want to take a look at that book.
    I love it when people share the actual source ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this space! The colors just work so well together. Great find! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my- absolute sensory overload! This space is so luxe and glam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, black and orange goes SO well together here. You have me thinking about my own workspace now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The styling is just perfect! I'd seen more of her black, white and gold decorations and immediately loved the unique pairing and styling. Also I loved the black and white china.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so smart and elegant - a lovely place to work.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, so lovely, as per usual with Celerie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do they make these spaces so artfully detailed? If I tried to assemble books, pens, bowls and photographs on my desk, it would just look like clutter. I think I have stylist envy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really love this one Rachel! Think it's one of my favourites from your workspace posts :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete