Thursday, February 2, 2012

Loving lately...

If you are following along on instagr.am then you would have seen what I've been up to lately so I thought I would share these lovelies with you today...


I'm loving these Archie Grand notebooks - there is a whole series of alarmingly funny combinations that will bring a smile to your face. They're a good 'handbag' size too which is very important!


On my reading list:

Oh and how gorgeous does my Leigh Viner piece look? I'm in love!


My healthy living goal for 2012 is going along nicely. This book, Livwise by Olivia Newton John is great and features so many recipes that are super healthy and taste delicious too - I highly recommend it!


I bought these darling doggie bowls for Charlie on the weekend from Ruby Star Traders - how pretty are they?
 And just for fun, I couldn't resist sharing Kate Spade's Musical Chairs clip that introduces their new Spring Collection, styled by the fabulous Brad Goreski. How lovely are the bursts of colour? Those fuchsia jeans have just made it to the top my wish list.


Have a wonderful Thursday lovelies!


Rachel xo

20 comments:

  1. Oh the Kate Spade movies are always the happiest. Give me memories of chair dancing when I was little :) Love your bowls, so cute! And the Leigh Viner print is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun is that Kate Spade clip, love it!

    And your Leigh Viner piece is beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful snapshots! I love all the design elements and pretty little things in your pictures. Just beautiful~ :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Archie Grand notebooks! There are so many that I want :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Kate Spade piece...so fun, and the bowls are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Leigh Viner piece is beautiful, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The Archie Grand notebooks are the best, so great for taking quick notes. Also, love that Kate Spade video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shopaholics I Met and Loved - SO FUN! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore everything you've put in this post! It's so nice to see fashion models having fun instead of just glaring at the camera haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Rach - you know what I'm about to comment on...How adorable are those doggie bowls? Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely ADORE those Archie Grand notebooks--I got the blog one in cobalt blue and love it! I really want to read Almost French, so your reminder may have pushed me over the edge ;) Instagram really is the greatest for catching these little vignettes in our days! so happy to have stumbled on your blog! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything especially the Leigh Veiner and the doggie bowls! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous! Those doggie bowls are too cute! Enjoy the lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely shots Rachel! Loving those notebooks and the doggie bowls! Have a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those notebooks are so cute! I think I might get one!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like those two first notes a lot!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah Ruby Star Traders - Outta control. You always choose the best stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you're looking for a camera, there are literally hundreds and hundreds of choices. So how do you decide on which camera to purchase? First, lets define some of the terms used when you're looking at cameras.

    ReplyDelete