Tuesday, February 21, 2012

lovely fashion illustrations {danny roberts}

A few weeks ago I came across this gorgeous illustration, but I couldn't find the credit for the artist; but today I discovered it was the work of Danny Roberts, who also pens the blog Igor + Andre.
I was delighted to discover that there is also an Etsy shop featuring so many beautiful fashion illustrations, all inspired by a mix of glossy covers, editorials and the runway.


I just ordered the beautiful Sofia Vogue cover + wanted to also share a few of my favourites...




Do you have a favourite?

See more of Danny Robert's brilliant work here.


Happy Tuesday my dears!


Rachel xo

18 comments:

  1. Totally love the Vogue covers!!!! They would make great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection, love these illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely! I can't even pick a favorite. Thanks for sharing, sweetie :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at this blog too, such gorgeous work. I love them all but I have a little bit of a soft spot for the last one.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Danny's work and thank you for sharing with us. It would be so nice if Vogue would go back to illustrated covers like it once did. It would be a nice break from the stars they use now.
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I love illustrated photos like these!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second one is my favourite. I totally see that one framed in my office. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the one of Vogue Paris.
    You have such a great blog. Glad I cam across it.
    Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them all but i chose the one with the Vogue logo

    ReplyDelete
  10. His work indeed is brilliant! The last image was my iPhone background when I'd just got it. My favorite from these would be the Vogue Paris one...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing covers I love this with stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love illustrated Vogue covers - so cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are stunning! I love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous! I think the first Vogue cover has to be my fave. Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so pretty! The Vogue cover looks stunning.

    X

    ReplyDelete