Friday, February 24, 2012

happy weekend + lovely links


Finally the weekend is here! It's the the last weekend of summer, so I think a trip to Bondi is in order; hopefully the weather will be kind! I can't believe next week it will be March - I have already mentally started planning my Autumn wardrobe, so stay tuned for some fashion posts coming up!


Also, Little Bits of Lovely will be having a little makeover, so pop by + see the new look next week + please do excuse the renovations over the weekend :)


:: Here are this week's lovely picks...


* Garance DorĂ©'s latest instalment of Pardon my French.
* The Coveteur takes us inside the closet of the super glamorous Miroslava Duma.
* Behind the scenes at the Design Files open house held in December last year - I love this whole concept + hope they bring it to Sydney!
* On the streets for London Fashion Week.
* Erika did a great post on the fabulous Society Social + talks about the fundamentals of creating a strong brand presence


:: And in case you missed it...


* 5 things making me happy right now.
* I was lucky enough to be featured in Style at Home's blogger's budget decorating ideas article.
* A glamorous Black + White Workspace.
* Lovely fashion illustrations by Danny Roberts.
* The first instalment of new series Inspired Life.


Have a fabulous weekend ahead lovelies!


Rachel xo














Image credit: Street Style, Milan Fashion Week, Grazia It.







12 comments:

  1. Happy weekend! love your links and can't wait to see your new look next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So strange that our seasons are reversed... in other news, LOVING that bag in the first picture. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I just love the way you matched those two photos. They scream spring and I'm so ready to embrace it. Enjoy your last weekend of summer! xo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to check out The Coveteur piece! How did I miss that?!
    Thank you for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy weekend to you too! Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to see your new look hun! Enjoy the beach and fingers crossed for the weather! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those photos - amazing shoes!

    Have a great weekend :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall definitely pop over to Garance Doré. Enjoy the beach - how lovely! Too cold here for a trip to the seaside.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your fashion picks!!! have a great weekend!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. That colour combination on the top photo is amazing!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those gorgeous photos and lovely links as always Rachel! Looking forward to seeing your new look! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These two images make me very happy, it has the same vibe as the flowers I blogged, love it! I hope you are enjoying the finale of your Summer and look forward to see the changes on your blog.

    ReplyDelete