Thursday, February 23, 2012

5 things making me happy

Hello friends, I hope you are having a wonderful week! It's been a while since my last 5 things making me happy post, so I thought I'd share a few things that have been making me smile lately...


I always love anything Kikki-K does, and I'm right now loving their new range of adorable inspiration cards. They come in a pack of 12 and each is beautifully illustrated with an inspiring message.  So lovely!


I just got my Sarah + Bendrix prints framed + they look fab!


I'm right now having a renewed love for my Mulberry Bayswater bag. I tend to go through phases with my bags so this has been getting a lot of love recently.



Donna Hay's Fast, Fresh, Simple. I highly recommend this book. Every recipe is utterly divine + is so easy to make! 


I've been listening to the Emeli Sandé album lately + it's fabulous. This song, Next to me is my favourite on the album + always gets me in a good mood!

What's been making you happy lately lovelies?

Hope you are having beautiful Thursday, 

Rachel xo

17 comments:

  1. I love Donna Hay recipes, are very easy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cards are super cute!
    Agree with the Mulberry Bayswater bag, I love mine but find it SO heavy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your framed prints. I would like to add a couple more framed illustrations or prints to my office. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your posters and your bag! And I am a fan of Donna Hay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely obsessed with nearly every Mulberry bag ever made. And those cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - I'm obsessed with good quotes! I'll never fall out of love with my Bayswater - it looks even better now that it's ageing!!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great happy things Rachel! I'm going to have to check out that album!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are 5 really great things! Your Mulberry is such a classic that should be loved always;) Also the prints and quotes are great to hang up, I'm still debating on some for our home office.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you want to know what makes me happy? Your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those prints and I want your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a fab new range from Kikki K! I was just thinking how it had been a while since I found something I LOVED in there - and you've found it for me!
    What's making me happy lately? This song on repeat! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts
    Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Serena; love this song! Defintely put a smile on my face for a Friday afternoon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, love that back! Glad that you are giving it some love :) I just popped over from the style at home feature - congratulations! And now I am following you, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful! Those cards are lovely! Have a beautiful weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that song and all those prints you've collected!

    have a wonderful weekend ;-)

    PS. I get the feeling that Tom Ford documentary won't stay long on YouTube. I just prayed it wouldn't be removed before I posted it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love everything Sarah & Bendrix! Her customizable heart series is my go to wedding gift - so simple, lovely, and personal. And the gold & black combo on the "non je ne regrette rien" print is completely gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also,, go thru stages with my bags...
    I am saving for a house now, so no more thousand dollar bags for me!!!!
    I love to cook, do you??

    xo
    m

    ReplyDelete