Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Workspace {the perfect space}



I love nothing more than the feeling of being organised, and having a clean, fresh workspace goes hand in hand with this. With all of the Wednesday Workspace posts I have garnered quite a collection of inspiration; so now that I'm getting to design my own space, it is rather easy and I'm also having waaay too much fun!


Here is what the current plan is looking like...




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7




* I plan to re-purpose the cow hide that was in my old dining room.


* I have great plans for this grey chevron fabric - another DIY project I'm working on - stay tuned! 


* I love the sleek and minimalistic design of West Elm's Parsons desk, so this was a no brainer.


* I've had a crush on this gorgeous chevron tray for a while so I couldn't resist finding a place for it :)


Still to be decided is the lighting; I'm having trouble finding a lamp that I like, so my eyes are currently peeled for finding something reasonably priced. 


More to follow soon!


Happy hump day lovelies,


Rachel xo



11 comments:

  1. Oooooh how lovely Rachel!! I adore everything you picked and I can't wait to see it all come together!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have all the perfect building blocks to design a gorgeous workspace! Can't wait to see the final product! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the chevron tray and you have the best taste! Cannot wait to see it come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ideas are fantastic, cannot wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh good luck! These are all fantastic pieces! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this series, I wish I had a space like this! Great pieces, candles are a must :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that fabric! I used a similar on in my bedroom. I can't wait to see what else you're doing with the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks gorgeous Rachel. I love those yellow cushions too - very Summery:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, it should be so exciting to work on this decor project and you have great ideas - and you picked beautiful neutral shades and statement pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely ideas! I'll take 'em all!

    ReplyDelete