Happy weekend friends!
With Christmas only a few weeks away I really need to get into gear and start crossing things off my to do list. I always feel so much more productive when I write lists; do you feel like that too?
This weekend we will be seeing our extended family for a pre-Christmas get together and doing some Christmas shopping.
To save time, I am buying all of our gifts online, which I highly recommend; thank goodness for online shopping!
Here were the lovelies that caught my eye this week...
* Behind the scenes for Lady Gaga's shoot for Vanity Fair, shot by Annie Leibovitz
* Entertaining inspiration: beautiful chevron table settings
* Productive life: how to save more time
* Weekend reading: December issue of Matchbook Mag (it's a goodie!)
* Lovely collaboration: Oroton & illustrator Craig Redman.
Check out this cute animation of his illustrations here.
Until then, have a brilliant weekend!
Image credit: Bambi Northwood-Blyth for Bergdorf Goodman Resort 2012, via Fashion Gone Rogue