Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Favourites {top 10 workspaces}

I had so much fun putting together the top picks of the Wednesday Workspace series. With so many gorgeous workspaces featuring throughout the year it was tough narrowing it down to the top 10, but here are the best of the fabulous bunch...



{Hilary from Who What Wear: workspace complete with Smythson note book and iPad with Moleskin cover & Hilary's inspiration wall}


{Ellie Somerville, Lonny: Small Space Style}


{Emily Schuman: Pretty Pink complete with Confetti System}








{Kelly Framel from The Glamourai & her fabulous studio / guest room}




{Erika of Small Shop Studio created a gorgeous gallery wall}


{Claudia: Peep My Style; a wonderful new blog discovery this year!}




Which was your favourite?


See you soon for the Top 10 Street style looks!

Rachel xo

4 comments:

  1. looooove glamourous office spaces!!! These are all beautiful.

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTreschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Wednesday Workspace posts but I can't choose which one I like the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so now I'm serious, I do love them all! I want them all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is most definetly my favourite feature of yours!
    I love seeing other peoples work space, so thank you for sharing!
    Have a Happy New Year!

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete