Friday, September 24, 2010

A Week of Lovelies {what inspired me this week}


Hello lovelies! Thank goodness its Friday that's all I can say! I am so looking forward to sleeping in and spending time with my gorgeous husband and friends. So many lovely things in the blogosphere this week, but here are my favourites...


Olivia rocked New York Fashion Week (of course) wearing nothing less than a fabulous ensemble. How cute are her booties?



I fell in love with the delightful home of photographer Kimberly Cornelison and Alfie Ferreyra. The yellow, blue and white colour palette they have used makes their home so cheerful and full of happiness.



This week I discovered the blog Pretty Light, written by Elena who is also a talented photograher. I love this shot of the macaroons and pretty tea cup, so lovely! 
Elena has many more shots on her Flickr, go and check it out.

That's my wrap lovelies! Anything exciting planned for the weekend? Whatever you do, I hope you have a fabulous couple of days off.



4 comments:

  1. love Olivia, impeccable and those wallpapers are swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are so fresh and homely. We are lucky enough to be having a long weekend so loving every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Olivia's sweater!The decor in Kimberly and Alfie's home is very bright and cheerful!

    I have a Giveaway from the French Basketeer I think you will love!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that Olivia -- she can do no wrong! Truly. Beautiful pictures and inspiration -- I will have to visit these links when I have a moment tomorrow... hope you are having a fabulous weekend, also, it sounds perfect to me :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete