Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wedding Photography: People with their Pooches!


I love the idea of having your pet pooch being part of your special day; hubby and I would have been all for having Charlie at our wedding, but they didn't allow dogs! So when I came across these lucky couples that were able to have their little fury friends play a role in their wedding, I was thoroughly impressed.



These gorgeous shots definitely brightened up my day; I hope they do the same for you!









All images via JuneBug, found via Oscar Loves Ruby

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed, I've to say. I hardly ever discover a blog that is both informative and entertaining. And let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something regarding it.

    ReplyDelete