Friday, August 13, 2010

Lonny Love {Shabby Chic}

The latest issue of Lonny is filled with lots of yummy interiors including a peek inside English designer, Cath Kidston's London home and the blissful beachside abode owned by Vicente Wolfe; but what I found to be most inspiring was the feature on Shabby Chic Couture owner, Rachel Ashwell.


The evidence of Rachel "Walking her {Shabby Chic} talk" is written all over her beautifully styled London apartment.

Set against a backdrop of elegant white, her apartment is filled with blush pinks, delicate gold details, and exquisite vintage pieces including a charming mirrored wardrobe.


I also loved Rachel's five tips for adding relaxed elegance to your home; I think I will be taking on board some of her advice!


What inspired you in the latest issue of Lonny?







Image credits: Lonny Mag

2 comments:

  1. I adore Rachel Ashwell -- her style, her lovely nature, everything. I am so happy to see her featured in Lonny -- her place is just lovely -- as lovely as i expected...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rachel Ashwel!!!Very nice photos!Greetings!
    xoxo...by Vicky

    ReplyDelete