Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Little Bit of Lovely

Hello my lovely blog friends; I do apologise for my long absence, but I started a new job last week (hurrah!) which has left me time poor and with not much head space for lovely interiors inspiration

Do bare with me, I promise I will be back up to speed soon.


On a side note, I am completely coveting the ad campaign created by JCrew to promote the new movie, The Romantics. I cannot wait to see it, it looks just like my kind of movie! 


 I'm a big fan of Katie Holmes, so was thrilled to see her looking fab in these shots. She looks amazing as ever and is perfectly matched with JCrew's cute / chic / preppy style.



Check out the full trailer here:




How good does it look?!


See you soon lovelies!



7 comments:

  1. You and me both, Rachel! That guy's style in the second picture is totally up my street.

    Hope your new job is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love J Crew's campaigns! I happened across your blog via the Poppy Trail, and so glad I did, it is absolutely GORGEOUS!! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Will!! It's going well, just wish I had more time for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooovveee it too! J. Crew seriously has not had a miss with an ad campaign ever! I hope all is well with your new job, I totally know how you feel... sometimes life is just too busy for it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this campaign so much - everything and everyone looks so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the new job Rachel!! all the best!! xoxo
    Fab J.Crew as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fantastic! J.Crew has truly never looked better, and I'm off to see the rest. Thanks for sharing this, lovely lady!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete