Friday, August 13, 2010

House Tour {Bedroom}


Hello lovelies! As promised I have some shots for you of our bedroom. It's still a work in progress, hence the vignette-style shots, but it's starting to come together...

You may remember in this post that the bedroom room actually started out a rather pretty shade of grey, but I since changed my mind about the colour - it was lovely but didn't go with our bed or other furniture! Rather than buy a new bed we decided to paint the walls white, a decision I am not regretting one bit, I am in love with the white.


Next on the list to fix up will be adding some artwork and finally putting up our curtains. I'm also considering some different draw knobs now that a whole black and white theme is going on. More pics soon!









Images: all photographs my own

10 comments:

  1. It looks wonderfully serene, Rachel. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fresh and beautiful! It's soft elegance must truly relax the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a lovely bedroom! Its so clean and fresh, perfect for relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking nice rachel, more pics pls! enjoy the rest of the weekend and i'm sure i'll see you around really soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, your bedroom looks positively lovely! I really like the combination of items :)

    How refreshing...
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend, my friend,

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bedroom you have! Hope your weekend is going beautifully well! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time visit! What a gorgeous site you have here! And your room is just gorgeous

    Jo @ Sun Kissed

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have very similar tastes in bedrooms! Mine is also white with a crisp navy stripe and we have chrome bedside lamps with a white shade. I must say, though, that I am loving those crystal knobs on your dresser. Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Rachel!! what a perfect place to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful, classy and so bright. I cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete