Monday, August 9, 2010

Black & White {Glamour}


Happy Monday lovelies! How was your weekend? Mine was full to the brim with birthdays, lunches, dinner and everything in between! 

There's nothing like a bit of glamour in life, especially in your decor. Black and white seems to always play a central role in glamorous rooms just like it has in Aerin Lauder's study {below} and this fabulous bedroom {bottom}.


This week I am lucky enough to have the week off work which I am dedicating to finally getting our apartment sorted. There were so many projects we started when we moved in that somehow lost momentum, but this week hubby and I will be tackling them. Black and white glamour is definitely part of the plan, mixed in with some neutral shades of beige. Can't wait!

Fingers crossed I will be able to share some of our projects with you at the end of the week.







Images via: Habitually Chic, Etc

5 comments:

  1. Great stool in the bedroom - I've been looking for one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! My weekend was good thank you! Sounds like you had a good one, too. I adore the use of black in these spaces. Have a great week. Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! I am hosting a jewelry giveaway on my blog. Would love to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TOTALLY agree! I try to get away from this gorgeous classic combo each time I move, but it haunts me and always comes back... these rooms are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely -- would love to see! I really like black and white, also, and these are some of the prettiest rooms :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete