Saturday, May 15, 2010

Interiors Inspiration {Pure White}


There is something enchanting about pure white interiors; I feel a sense of calmness and serenity every time I see perfect rooms with shades of white. 

What I find completely fascinating is the numerous shades of white that actually exist, which husband and I found out as we were choosing paints for our walls. We are pick the paint up this week and then next weekend will be spent painting!


Do you have plans for the weekend? We are surrounded by boxes at the moment, with the goal of having our apartment completely packed by the end of the weekend, ready for our big move. Let's hope we can achieve it!

Happy weekend darlings!








Image credits:
Chocolate Kate Flickr

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel, I have not been around much to see all your latest post but finally :) I missed a lot of great posts I see. Oh and the white interiors!!! just WOW! so fresh, breezy. That's my thing. Have a great day!
    TC, Anna

    ReplyDelete