Friday, February 26, 2010

Interiors Inspiration {Art Deco}





There are little pockets in Sydney overflowing with beautiful art deco architecture and I must say I have always been quite partial towards it. 

Our apartment building is an an art deco block, but has been completely re-vamped and modernised to the point you could only tell it was once art deco from the outside. A shame really, since art deco features are rather exquisite!

What do you have planned for the weekend lovelies? I am packing away my laptop and heading off for a weekend trip with hubby and Charlie (our gorgeous dog!) down to a little town on the South Coast of NSW. I plan to take lots of pictures and catch up on some magazine reading.

Have a lovely weekend!

Rachel xo


Image sources:
House & Garden
Greg Natale

No comments:

Post a Comment