Saturday, December 26, 2009

Party Inspiration: Ice Cream Parlour Buffet Theme

I found out some wonderful news today - my little sister got engaged, plus she has asked me to be her Maid of Honour! How thrilling!

My mind excitedly skipped ahead for how I would theme her kitchen tea and other pre-wedding celebrations, so it was perfect timing really when I discovered the blog Eat Drink Chic which has lots of DIY party inspiration ideas and tips.

All of the ideas are fantastic, but I was especially blown away by the level of detail designer Amy Moss has put into creating the Ice Cream Parlour theme; it is utterly gorgeous and would be perfect for a wedding, birthday party or kitchen tea. And the good bit? Amy has made it super simple to re-create this theme at home by describing step by step how she went about creating this look and has the labels and signage for you to print out.  Love it!





Rachel xo


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your sister! An ice cream parlour theme would be awesome! I am loving the colors :)

    Found your blog via Meet Me At Mike's

    ReplyDelete